Help Desk Software - Benefits
The following are some benefits from utilizing a Help Desk system:
- Improve end-user satisfaction and resolution rates while reducing costs by allowing your help desk technicians to track their work more efficiently.
- Reduce costs and wasteful spending on IT assets you thought were lost or didn’t realize you owned.
- Take control of your IT environment and make better decisions with complete hardware, software and configuration data about all of your assets.
- Control costs and outages resulting from unplanned network or server changes.
- Reduce costs by allowing end-users to log tickets and get status on existing tickets through the Self-Service Web Portal.
- Save time and money by allowing your mobile help desk technicians to update their work orders and enter new ones while on the go.
- Allows IT staff to build a database of solutions to help save time and money
- Schedule and e-mail reports automatically to keep you and your management up to date on the latest trends in your business.
- Get an instant and visual display of your key performance indicators.
- Record the vendor used, items ordered, part numbers, serial numbers, quantities, prices and tax information.
- Never lose track of loaner equipment again.